职场英语口语:你被解雇了

2025-10-02 08:22:02

千万不要以为经常迟到是自己占了便宜,说不定哪天就直接被老板开除了。

老板:

Come in, please! 

请进!

约翰:

You want to see me? 

您找我有事?

老板:

Yes, sit down please. 

是的.请坐.

约翰:

Thank you sir! 

谢谢您!

老板:

I want to talk with you. 

我想跟你谈谈.

约翰:

Well. I am glad to hear your guidance. 

我很乐意听从您的指导.

老板:

Are you late this morning? 

你今天早上是不是迟到了?

约翰:

Well, there is a traffic jam. 

是的.今天堵车.

老板:

Are you always late for work? 

你是不是经常迟到?

约翰:

Not very often, sir. 

不是很经常。

老板:

But the secretary showed me your attendance rate. 

但是秘书给我看了你的出勤率.

约翰:

I am terribly sorry, sir. I promise I will never be late again! 

我真的非常抱歉.我保证下不为例!

老板:

Ok.Another question, do you have a habit of sleeping during working time? 

很好.那么.再问你一个问题!你是不是有上班睡觉的习惯?

约翰:

Of course that isn`t a habit! 

那当然不是个习惯!

老板:

What was that? 

那是什么?

约翰:

Sorry, sometimes I will doze for a while. 

对不起.有时候上班会打打瞌睡.

老板:

See? Another fault! 

所以.这是第二个过失!

约翰:

I can promise on that too! 

我也可以保证不再睡觉了!

老板:

Sorry, I can`t trust you anymore! 

对不起.我不会再相信你了.

约翰:

What do you mean, sir? 

您这话什么意思?

老板:

I am sorry to inform you that you are fired! 

我遗憾地通知你:你被解雇了!

约翰:

I am so sorry, please give me another chance! 

我真的非常抱歉.请再给我个机会!

老板:

Still sorry here. 

我无能为力.

声明:本网站引用、摘录或转载内容仅供网站访问者交流或参考,不代表本站立场,如存在版权或非法内容,请联系站长删除,联系邮箱:site.kefu@qq.com。
猜你喜欢